Thursday, January 20, 2005

Melissa's First Blog

Well, after being inspired by a group of wonderfully creative women, I have decided to set up my very own blog. I anticipate that this blog will allow me to ramble on about things that I ponder and think about throughout my day. I realize that these thoughts may be of no interest to anyone but me. None-the-less, it will be a cathartic exercise to send random messages into the cosmic void. Kind of like feng shui for my brain. Who knows, I may even find a sympathetic reader who can relate to my words. Ciao per adesso...(In Italian that means goodbye for now. Did I mention that I am a fan of the Italian language? If not, read on and it will become glaringly apparent!) Melissa

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 20, 2005, Blogger beth hintze said...

Hi Melissa. I just wanted to encourage you in your new endeavor. I felt much the same way you did when I began my blog (just last month, as a matter of fact), but I have found that it really helps me to see the world through new eyes and--along with that--helps me to pay attention to and appreciate the little things that happen every day that usually go unnoticed. Happy blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home