Thursday, March 03, 2005

1-1/2 Hours since waking up

In 1-1/2 hours since waking up this morning I have...

• hugged my husband
• picked up all the dirty clothes and started a load of laundry
• unplugged the toilet in the boy's bathroom
• collected garbage from all the upstairs wastebaskets
• taken out the recyclables and garbage to the bins at the side of the house
• kissed my eldest good morning
• unloaded the dishwasher
• checked e-mail
• raised the blinds in my office
• wished my two youngest a happy good morning
• driven two carpools, two schools, six kids
• discussed the book my son is reading for school (of which I can't remember the name at the moment, I was paying attention, I swear, and I know that it had a funny sounding title)
• after having looked at it all week, and not having done anything about it until this morning, I cleaned out the empty water bottles, the trash and a pair of socks that were strewn around the inside of the car
• found the bag containing the silicon caulk on a shelf in the garage (finally going to seal the boy's bath tub and make it a functioning tub again so they don't have to keep using our shower)
• had a 15-minute conference call with a client in Baltimore

Okay, I think it is time for breakfast and some coffee!

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 04, 2005, Blogger compassioNAT said...

sounds like a good morning!
in one and a half hours, you did what would take me 1 full day to accomplish!

natalie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home