Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Do you know what March means....?

Just wanted to stop by and make a public announcement to the world. It's March!!!!! Yes, that's right, as if it wasn't obvious to you already, my birthday month is here! Today is the first day of a month-long celebration. My family is well accustomed to my blatant play for glory and gusto and has cheerfully decided to humor me and to participate in my 28-day countdown to the BIG day. In fact, two of my sons, independent of each other, walked into the kitchen this morning and gave me a hug and said "mom, happy birthday month!" Do I have them trained, or what!?!?!?! Anyway, wishing you all a happy first day of March.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 02, 2005, Blogger compassioNAT said...

28th march? does that make you a
piscean?

you kids are funny.. i suspect they might repeat this 31 times.haha

Happy Birthday Month, Melissa.

natalie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home