Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Plate art

In Tiger Scouts last month, the kids made family emblems. We asked the boys to draw pictures of things that reminded them of their families and home. We later shipped their designs off to a company that transfers the designs onto plastic plates. Kyle drew a picture of our house. He took special care to get all the details just right. He even proudly told me, that he included me in his picture. If you look closely at the front window, you can see mommy working at my computer! I am hoping that the fact that he associates, me, home and computing all together, is a good thing!!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 24, 2005, Blogger Janet said...

Great plate! The picture does look just like you.

I think it is indeed a good thing that he associates you, home and computing together. He knows where he can find you, which shows security. And he knows you work at your computer which shows he knows you are more than just a mommy, but a real person too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home