Friday, April 22, 2005

All is well

I am on a roll today. It has been a difficult week, fraught a with a thousand little mind boggling problems and frustrations. This is becoming much, too much the norm of my life and I am starting to feel run down and depressed by all the things that seem to be straying to the left instead of to the right. I am frankly growing tired of problem solving.

But, this morning I began to see an improvement. First, just as I was about to pick up the phone and call tech support about my printer, it miraculously started to funtion properly again. The Sears repair man fixed the icemaker that has remained mysteriously absent of ice for the past two weeks. The missing batch of personal checks, that the bank claimed they mailed two weeks ago, finally showed up. This morning my internet connection, that has been going in and out since last week, was resolved yet again AND I was given a week's credit for the inconvenience.

But wait, the day keeps getting better and better. I figured out the html glitch on the Allure website, that has been frustrating me for an entire week. My client was so happy she showed up on my doorstep with a bottle of wine as a thank you! The Zola website, that I worked on all last weekend, is up, and just in the nick of time for an important investor to visit. Three more clients called with technical problems and I was able to resolve them quickly. This has been a break through day! And just when I was starting to cross my eyes and see double and wonder if I was jinxed. I have to admit that to a certain extent I thrive on problem solving. However, there is just so much frustration a person can endure in a limited amount of time. But, the good new is I can feel that the tide is turning. Things seem to be getting better! Yes, decidedly better!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 26, 2005, Blogger compassioNAT said...

Good for you Melissa!

Your Zola website is great! love the colors :) Saw your name on the site..how cool is that? You'll never get over it right? the fulfilment of seeing your hard work (and name) all accomplished and being used- and you decide yes, the frustrations, the problem-solving, it was all worth it.

Smell satisfaction :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home