Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Well, she went and bought a new computer.

and it is grrrrrrrrreat! I have a new Mac with the new Tiger operating system and I'm loving it. In fact, it is 2:50 in the morning and I just had to get out of bed to come stare at my great big beautiful new monitor and play with my new computer. The entire family is in a festive mood and it feels a bit like Christmas, with enormous boxes and packaging materials strewn around the hallway outside of my office. I am breathing in the new computer "smell", kind of like the aroma of a brand new car, and it is very exciting. Those folks at Apple have things pretty much all figured out and I had an amazing buy experience. The personal attention I received, from setting up the new machinge to transfering data from my old mac, made for a seamless transition between old and new. My new system is "uber" fast, as my son likes to put it, and I am enjoying lightening speeds and amazing responsiveness to my every command. Well, I should go back to bed...but, boy, I can't wait to go to work in the morning!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 11, 2005, Blogger compassioNAT said...

Wow, if an Apple computer can make people look forward to work and increase productivity, companies should start revamping their comps :) that would be nice...anyway, i've heard alot of great feedback on apple products. All except Ipod, which i heard, are notorious for breaking down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home