Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Oh look! Its a brand new year!

Well, well, well, it's January 11th already and the new year is well underway. It has been a while since posting, that I almost forgot my blog password. You will probably be relieved to know that we are off to a good start and we rang in the new year with plenty of noise and commotion. I made some really great resolutions for this year.... now, if I could just remember what they were... Oh, yeah, to finally make it through the entire box of Crest Whitening strips that I bought sometime in 2005, to be a more kind and patient driver, well and to just be MORE patient with everybody in general, to learn Adobe Photoshop AND to lose five pounds. What did you expect? After eating Panettone, sugar cookies and chocolate throughout the month of December I think it is a good idea. And the best resolution, start planning and preparing for a trip to Italy for September. Now, that is what I call a GREAT resolution. Happy New Year everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home