Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Always a good day

It is always a good day when I can wear a bright yellow t-shirt with the inscription "Ciao Bella" printed on the front. (An impulse purchase I made at the mall last week. It caught my eye and how could I resist!)

It is always a good day when I can get my left turn signal blinker repaired. (For the past two weeks, every time I prepared to make a left turn, I continued to flip on the blinker only to be reminded AGAIN by the frenetic clicking that the light was STILL out!)

It is always a good day when I can blare Giorgia's "Girasole" on the car speakers while driving. (If you don't know who Giorgia is, you are missing out!)

It is always a good day when I can go to the art store and buy fresh white canvases and big tubes of Cornflower blue and Naples yellow paint. (It is time to paint again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home