Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Lemon trees

I love lemon trees. One of the great things about living in California is that you can grow lemon trees in your backyard. We have several, including one planted in a great big pot that sits on our patio. I love lemon trees so much that last May I painted a life size lemon tree on a wall inside our garage. Why the garage you ask...well, I needed a wall and the garage seemed to call out to me one day. Besides, I enjoy seeing my lemon tree every time I open the garage door. It is kind of fun and makes me smile. Here is a picture of my son and his friend Leo standing next to my faux tree. Leo and Kyle make me smile too.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 05, 2005, Blogger beth hintze said...

The faux tree is lovely. . .and Leo and Kyle make me smile too! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home